I've seen this tag on multiple youtubers channels, and I wanted to give it a go. I don't have a Youtube channel so I'm just going to do it here, untimed, just for fun.
1. Do you have a book with a fox on the cover or part of the plot?
My first thought was Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa. Then I remembered I ended up unhauling that book a few months ago. My next pull was Whichwood. No fox. However right next to it was Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi. Yay! A cute little fox.
2. Do you have a book that was published the year you were born, or within a 3 year radius?
Oh boy, I don't even know where to start with this one. Maybe something by Stephen King or Dean Koonz.
Ok, so if I was timing myself, I would have horribly lost right there. I could not find anything with-in a 3 year radius of when I was born. The closest I could find was Desperation by Stephen King which was published in 1996. I was born in 1991.
3. Do you have a book with music as a weapon or magic?
Yes! Instantly know this one. This Savage Song by VE Schwab.
4. Do you have a series with mismatched covers?
Yes if we are counting mismatched as paperback/hardcover combo. My Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini. The first two I have in paperbacks, and the last two are in hardcovers.
5. Do you have a book with a shapeshifter?
Another quick yes. The Twilight series has werewolves which are shapeshifters.
6. Do you have a book signed by the author?
Oh I have many to choose from here. I have A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab signed.
7. Do you have a book with a mostly red cover?
Ok these seem to be getting easier. Yes. A Court of Thorns and Roses is a mostly red cover.
8. Do you have a book between 287 – 306 pages?
Oh, I just jinxed myself. Daughter of the Pirate King - 308, Four - 285. Ok after a few more books, Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast has 306.
9. Do you have a book with a main character who wears glasses?
Yes. Harry Potter. All of them.
10. Do you have a book with a title that has the same number of letters as your first name?
Oh boy, 7.
Well that was easy. Untamed by AG Howard
11. Do you have a book with cybercrime/technology as a plot point?
Uhhh... would Illuminae count on this one?
12. Do you have book written in another language or translated to English?
No? My first thought was The Face of Death by Cody McFayden as he's a German author. However only his first book was German first.
13. Do you have a book written by an Asian author?
Yes. Legend by Marie Lu
14. Do you have a book with a moon on the cover?
Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
15. Do you have an illustrated children’s book?
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
16. Do you have a collection of fairy tales or myths ?
I have The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo which is a book of myths and fairytales for the Grishaverse. Does that count?
17. Do you have a sci-fi/fantasy with an alliance between races?
Aurora Burning by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
18. Do you have a book with a narrow front cover? (paperback with a front cover that is slightly trimmed shorter/narrower than the rest of the book)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
19. Do you have a book that includes the first chapter of the sequel?
Ok this one took some looking. I originally found Twilight and Eragon but I had already used them. I finally stumbled upon Incarnate by Jodi Meadows.
20. Do you have a book with a broken spine?
Yes. The Bane Chronicles.
Bonus Question: Do you have a book that covers 3 or more of the above prompts??
This one was surprisingly easy to find. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. It's title has 7 letters like my name, it has a narrow cover, and it has a few chapters for the next book in it.
Well that was fun! I actually found that one a bit easier than the last one, however I did fail on question #2.
Have you tried this tag yet? How did you do? What other tags would you like me to try.